Interested in displaying a poster?
We invite those wishing to be considered to display a poster to submit an abstract outlining the area of practice or research that you wish to present at the conference.
Tickets for poster presenters will be issued once the poster is confirmed, at rate of £90
- Download the Poster Abstract Guidance
- Download and complete the Poster Abstract Submission Form
- Send completed template and email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 30 April
- Do not send any additional information with your abstract as this will not be accepted
- Alzheimer Scotland will be in touch with you on 1 May to confirm if you have been accepted for a poster presentation or if you have not been successful on this occasion. If you have been selected for a poster presentation, further guidelines will be sent with this communication with regards to size of poster required. We will also send a registration link to register as a presenter.
- All confirmed posters presenters must register online by 13 May. Until this point, you are not considered ‘confirmed’ as a poster presenter.
- Event day – 8 June 2018